CLIP CIRCUIT ELECTROLAB 80
This product is currently sold out.
The perfect way to learn about electronics for 7 to 12 year olds. All components clip together easily, no soldering required. The graphics on each component show its electronic symbol to help illustrate how the current travels through the circuit you build.
Each piece has a function, switches, speakers, battery packs, light etc. They are all colour coded and numbered to easily identify in the manual.
Experiments include doorbells, alarms, flashing lights and much more, using both series and parallel circuits. The electro lab puts the fun of science at your fingertips.
- Make and Learn about circuits.
- 80 Electronic Experiments.
- Easy to build electronic kit.
- Components clip together.
- No soldering required.
- No electronic experience is necessary.
- Includes instruction manual.
- Requires 4x AA batteries (Not included).
- Ages 7+.