BUBBLE-OLOGY - SOAPY SCIENCE
This product is currently sold out.
A smidge of soap, a splash of science, and a generous sprinkling of fun and you have Bubble-ology - Soapy Science, an engaging, interactive STEAM activity set for kids.
Developed with Dr Niraj Lal (PHD), Bubble-ology enables junior scientists tobuild their very own bubble toolbox while they discover the science and art of making bubbles. Kids can discover fascinating bubble facts and conduct fun experiments; create three different types of bubble mix; build DIY bubble wands, produce a bubble so big you can fit inside it, and more.
- Activity Set helps kids discover the science and art of making bubbles
- STEAM toys promote cognitive development, teach problem solving, encourage open-ended play and trial and error exploration
- Unplugged, battery and screen-free play
- Each set includes a full colour, 50 page Bubble-ology guide book, 1x magic bubble fizzer, 1x bubble mixture container, 5x pipe cleaners, 1x cotton string, 12x straws, 1x rubber band, 1x HB pencil, and 1x Glycerine (Glycerol)
- All packaged neatly in sturdy, magnetic-sealed storage box (13cm x 21cm)
- Great for gifting
- Suitable for children ages 8+